March 17th, 2007 •
9 comments •
Author: Walter Lim
Ok folks, yet another link-love-list, this time courtesy of eastcoastlife. Apparently, this was started by Mack Collier of The Viral Garden. Yeah, I know I am very late in doing this, but well better late than never right? 😉
So How Do I Do It?
Write a post, and copy and paste my list from below into it. Make sure the links are active and correct. If your blog is on that list, remove it because your post isn’t about self-promotion. Don’t worry, because if your name is on mine, it’s on others and will spread. Add your favourite deserving blogs to the top of the list (not compulsory). Publish the post.
Step by Stepreate a new post on your blog.
2) Copy and Paste the entire list of blog links below (may be easier to do it via HTML)
3) Add any blogs that you want to include near the top of the list. (Optional)
4) Include the blog where you first got the list from, on the list in your post.
5) Do not include your own blog links on the list in your post.
6) Make sure that all links are copied intact.
7) Publish the Post.