Tag: Explore Singapore
Catch the amazing and adorable Dim Sum Dollies, Singapore’s most animated cabaret trio, this Saturday at the National Museum of Singapore! Held as part of the Explore Singapore! programme, this unique musical performance draws inspiration from Singapore’s history as well as the exhibits at the museum itself. All you need to gain entry is the price of museum ticket…
Wait, there is more!
Apparently, for one day only, you can also visit 2 exhibitions at the special exhibition gallery at the National Museum of Singapore with that same ticket. You can catch Brad Pitt and other stars at the Voom Portraits show by Robert Wilson, as well as another photography special by Chang Chien Chi called “Doubleness”.
Don’t just hear it from me, hear it from them! See you there!
We’ve been extremely busy with Explore Singapore! 2008, NHB’s award winning programme (we won the Singapore Media Award’s Grand Prix and Best Value Media prizes in 2007) aimed at getting ordinary folks to enjoy museums. Our focus this year is on the family, and our theme is simply this – “Let’s Have Fun!”
What’s so special about this year’s event?
Are you an avid photoblogger? Have an interest in Singapore’s unique and fascinating heritage? Why not satisfy both passions and have a chance to bring home a brand new Nikon camera!
2) Blog about it on your blog (remember to post the pictures!)
3) Visit the Explore Singapore! Heritage In Pictures webpage. Register your blog post URL there.
4) If approved, your blog post will be posted on the contest listings page.
5) Check back regularly to see if your entry is up. If at first you don’t succeed, try try again.
6) Get your friends to check out your entry by putting this Brag Badge on your blog.
Celebrity photographer Dominic Khoo of www.whatisthesight.com will select the winners, who will receive an exclusive National Heritage Board winners’ certificate to be placed on their blogs.
Registration is open from 10 November 2007 to 31 December 2007 so hurry! Oh and do tell all your friends about it too.